We are seeking an experienced office manager to join our successful team.
Part-time / freelance with potential for full-time. Core hours to be worked in the studio, with working from home supported.
You will work across all aspects of the business and ensure the smooth running of the office in respect of finance, HR, IT and office administration. You will be an experienced organiser who shares our values and is willing for your role to develop with the growing needs of the studio.
- Finance; responsible for financial matters including invoicing, bookkeeping, payroll, accounts, cash flow and projections.
- HR; Lead for all HR related matters, manage external HR advice where necessary.
Fees and appointments; Oversee contracts and liaise with our solicitor when required.
- PR & marketing; contribute to the studio’s digital marketing strategy including social media, press releases, awards submissions, photography and website in conjunction with external consultant.
- Operations; lead the operations side of the studio including premises matters and supplies.
- IT; responsible for all IT matters including hardware and software and managing external consultant support.
- Reception duties.
- P.A. duties; assisting the Principal with daily duties.
- Clear communicator with excellent spoken and written English and interpersonal skills.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Highly organised, with ability to multi-task and operate effectively and efficiently.
- Visual sensitivity; experience working with images and/or graphics.
- Competent in mac systems including Microsoft Office. Adobe software would be an advantage.
- Experience in financial and HR aspects of a company.
Proven ability to implement and maintain IT and administration systems.
Experience in a management role within a creative business would be desirable
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com