We are currently looking to recruit a talented Senior Landscape Architect.
We are a highly regarded and award winning landscape design practice with a strong portfolio of on-going projects. Based at our studio in the countryside near Staplehurst we work countrywide with occasional projects abroad. Our expanding portfolio means that we are currently looking for a creative and focused person to join our talented team of landscape architects, designers and plants people.
Essential skills and experience for the role are:
– CMLI or equivalent professional experience working in a landscape studio and/or on primarily landscape design projects
– Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs by hand as well as digitally
– Experience in working across work stages from concept design to delivery on site including confident and accurate construction detailing
– Knowledge of the UK planning system with experience in preparing planning applications, experience of sensitive sites an advantage
– Experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
– Ability to work effectively and manage project teams
– Strong skills in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
– Fluency in English language
– Relevant permit for working in the UK
– Clean UK driving licence
– Team player
– A good plant knowledge
– An interest in and knowledge of sustainable design practices
– An interest in garden design
Competitive and dependent on experience.
14th February 2020
Please send a PDF sample portfolio (10MB maximum), CV and covering letter to email@example.com